Updated Mar 2015
IPPR is established as the UK's leading progressive thinktank, with an unrivalled track record of influencing policy change. Politicians from all parties and policymakers from across government engage with IPPR because of our reputation for rigorous research and our timely contributions to the policy debate.
On issues from increasing growth and prosperity to reforming public services, from renewing the way we do politics to creating a greener economy, we are at the forefront of new policy thinking.
IPPR work has great influence and impact. We published 70 reports in 2013, made nearly 150 broadcast appearances, recorded nearly 80 instances of major coverage in the national press and published around 400 articles and blogs. IPPR's newsletter reaches 25,000 key opinion formers every week, and our website is visited nearly half a million times each year, generating around 300,000 report downloads.
IPPR is an independent registered charity. We can only carry out our important research work because we are supported by individuals and organisations. The world of policymaking can seem closed off and inaccessible. But by supporting IPPR you will be putting yourself at the centre of events, with an insider's view as change happens.
There are a variety of ways in which individuals and organisations can support IPPR.
- Individuals can become an Affiliate by making a regular monthly contribution.
- Organisations that wish to be the forefront of policy formation and thought leadership can join our corporate partners programme.
Follow the links for more information, and thank you for supporting our work.
IPPR is a registered charity (No 800065). Registered 26 September 1988.
Become an Affiliate
As an independent registered charity, IPPR puts a great value on personal contributions from individuals. Our Affiliates are particularly helpful to us because they give on a regular basis.
By becoming an Affiliate of IPPR, you will be joining an inner circle of people who support our work.
As an Affiliate, you will receive on a quarterly basis:
- Print copies of Juncture, our highly regarded journal for rethinking the centre-left
'Juncture – a must-read for anyone interested in political ideas'
Jason Cowley, editor, New Statesman
- IPPR's agenda-setting publications, in high-quality print editions
'If an IPPR report appears I always stop, look, and listen'
Jon Snow, presenter, Channel 4 News
- You will also be offered a discount on bookings for IPPR events.
To become an Affiliate, please download, complete and return this registration form.
The annual cost of becoming an Affiliate is £96 a year, or just £8 a month.
The IPPR partnership programme is for organisations that wish to be at the forefront of policy formation and thought leadership. Our partners gain a greater understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the key areas of public policy and have the chance to debate and discuss the bigger picture with some of the most important figures and brightest minds at our regular briefings, events and receptions.
Each partner is highly valued by IPPR and our dedicated attention and personalised service means that the programme is limited to a small number of stakeholders from the business, trade union, public sector and NGO communities.
As a partner, you will receive:
- Regular contact with our research teams to discuss the progress of projects relevant to your sector
- Copies of all our publications, in various formats
- Analysis and interpretation of public policy developments in your area, alongside our weekly e-newsletter.
- Partner-only briefing and networking events with keynote speakers from business, academia and government
- Partner dinners at all three main party political conferences, with senior speakers and guests
- Priority invitations to our high-profile events
- Discounted rates for attending IPPR conferences
For further details about our partners programme, please contact Marijana Sevic, associate director for external affairs and partnerships.