The Future for Regional Banks
Friday 7 June 2013, 10.00 - 14.30
Baltic Centre, Gateshead Quays, Shore Road, Gateshead NE8 3BA
The event will provide a platform for key national, regional and local stakeholders to discuss the challenges and opportunities for those interested in creating regional banks.
The conference will be chaired by Guy Opperman MP.
- Greg Clark, Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- Sam Woods, Director, Domestic UK Banks Division, Prudential Regulatory Authority
- Victoria Raffe, Director, Authorisations, Financial Conduct Authority
- Anthony Thomson, founder and former chairman, Metro Bank
- Gary Wilkinson, CEO, Cambridge & Counties Bank
- Dr Thomas Keidel, Deutscher Sparkassen
- Edward Twiddy, Director North East LEP
- Sarah Green, Director North East CBI
To reserve your place, please e-mail Jacqueline Wills via email@example.com