Oxford Media Convention 2018
The Oxford Media Convention brings together national and international experts from across government, industry, regulation, academia and civil society to debate the key challenges facing the media sector both now and in the future.
For more information on speakers, the programme, and prices, please visit the Oxford Media Convention Website.
Our speakers include:
- Rt Hon Liam Byrne MP, Shadow Digital Minister
- Damian Collins MP, Chair, Digital, Culture, Media and Sport Committee
- Noel Curran, Director General, European Broadcasting Union
- Mary Fitzgerald, Editor-in-Chief, openDemocracy
- Janine Gibson, Editor-in-Chief, BuzzFeed UK
- Alison Gow, Editor-in-Chief (Digital), Trinity Mirror
- Rt Hon Matt Hancock MP, Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport
- Liv Little, Editor in Chief, Gal-dem
- Robert Shrimsley, Editorial Director, Financial Times
- Jonathan Thompson, Chief Executive, Digital UK
- Steve Unger, Board Member and Group Director, Ofcom
- Deborah Williams, CEO, Creative Diversity Network
See the full list of speakers here.
Tickets cancelled before 12th February 2018 will incur an administration fee of £50.00 (Eventbrite fees cannot be refunded). Cancellations after this date will not be refunded.
Please register using the form below.