Webinar: A skills-based recovery for London, with Gillian Keegan MP
Business leaders and skills professionals are invited to a free online event to discuss the role of skills in London's recovery from Covid-19.
We're delighted to be joined by Gillian Keegan MP, Minster for Apprenticeships and Skills, who will share her reflections with attendees to open this event.
Then, join our panel debate with speakers including:
- Mark Hilton, Executive Director of Policy at London First
- Matthew Jaffa, Senior External Affairs Manager (London) at the Federation of Small Businesses
- Jordan Cummins, Senior Associate Director & Head of London Policy at the Confederation of British Industry
- Harry Quilter-Pinner, Associate Director at the Institute for Public Policy Research
We look forward to attendees' questions and input as we explore two key questions:
- How has Covid-19 changed skills needs for businesses of all sizes over the next 18 months?
- How can we ensure skills and training are at the heart of London's recovery from Covid-19?
This event is hosted by the London Progression Collaboration and Institute for Public Policy Research, in partnership with the Confederation of British Industry, the Federation of Small Businesses and London First.
You can register for the event below
If you have questions about this event, please email [email protected]