Conference: Responding to Environmental Breakdown
On Tuesday 12th February IPPR will host a major conference on responding to environmental breakdown.
IPPR is undertaking a major research programme to understand the implications of environmental collapse for policy and politics and develop the narratives and policy needed to manage risk in this new era, protect societies from disruption caused by environmental breakdown, and enable future generations to flourish.This conference will launch the programme’s interim report and explore the dimensions of a response to environmental breakdown.
- Fran Boait, Executive Director, Positive Money
- Dr Jennifer Cole, Research Fellow, Royal Holloway University of London
- Isabella Gornall, Managing Director at Seahorse Environmental Communications
- Dr Jason Hickel, Lecturer, Goldsmiths University
- James Murray, Editor-in-Chief, BusinessGreen
- Professor Chris Rapley, Professor of Climate Science, UCL
- Sam Richards, Director, Conservative Environment Network
- Nick Robins, Professor in Practice - Sustainable Finance, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, LSE
- Dimitri Zenghelis, Senior Visiting Fellow, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment, LSE