The Fair Pay Report: How Pay Transparency Could Help Tackle Pay Inequalities
The Institute for Public Policy Research (IPPR) is delighted to invite you to an event on equal pay. This will take place on Wednesday 14th, 08:30-10:30 at Pinsent Masons, 30 Crown Place, Earl Street, London, EC2A 4ES.
This event will explore how pay transparency can help tackle pay inequalities.
Our research - which we will launch at the event – will be the first comprehensive assessment of the impact of gender pay reporting, highlighting how it has pushed the gender pay gap up the agenda and prompted employers to act. We will set out how the current regulations could be extended and improved. We will also explore how we could build on the success of the regulations to introduce wider pay transparency, including around the ethnicity pay gap.
- Jo Swinson MP
- Sandra Kerr OBE, Race Equality Director, Business in the Community
- Helen Corden, Partner, Pinsent Masons
- Kate O’Neill, Deputy Director, Government Equalities Office
- Joe Dromey, Senior Research Fellow, IPPR
- Lesley Rankin, Researcher, IPPR
- Chair: Catherine Colebrook, Chief Economist and Associate Director for Economic Policy, IPPR
This event is held in partnership with Pinsent Masons.