Implementation of Europe’s Energy Union: Governance arrangements and the implications for the UK
This event, in partnership with the European Commission and Climate Strategies, will bring together leading policymakers, politicians, opinion formers and civil society representatives to explore and discuss the details of the European Commission’s Energy Union proposals.
It will focus on the governance arrangements required to deliver on the European energy and climate change package and discuss the implications of the proposals for the UK’s own ability to deliver secure, affordable, and low-carbon power.
Keynote speech from Lord Deben, chair, Committee on Climate Change
- Michael Grubb, professor of international energy and climate change policy, UCL
- Dr Melchior Szczepanik, European Programme expert, Institute of Public Affairs (Warsaw)
- Ingrid Holmes, director, E3G – Third Generation Environmentalism
- Stephen Tindale, co-founder, Climate Answers
- Katherine Mercer, director of EU public affairs, Centrica
Spaces are limited - book now using the form below.