The Future for Regional Banks
This conference will explore the future for the creation of regional banks to provide more competition, consumer choice and credit for companies, to help stimulate growth and help rebalance the economy.
Friday 7 June 2013, 10.00 - 14.30
Baltic Centre, Gateshead Quays, Shore Road, Gateshead NE8 3BA
The event will provide a platform for key national, regional and local stakeholders to discuss the challenges and opportunities for those interested in creating regional banks.
The conference will be chaired by Guy Opperman MP.
- Greg Clark, Financial Secretary to the Treasury
- Sam Woods, Director, Domestic UK Banks Division, Prudential Regulatory Authority
- Victoria Raffe, Director, Authorisations, Financial Conduct Authority
- Anthony Thomson, founder and former chairman, Metro Bank
- Gary Wilkinson, CEO, Cambridge & Counties Bank
- Dr Thomas Keidel, Deutscher Sparkassen
- Edward Twiddy, Director North East LEP
- Sarah Green, Director North East CBI
To reserve your place, please e-mail Jacqueline Wills via firstname.lastname@example.org