Britain can be a better country through progressive policy and politics. Please get involved and support our work.
Make a donation
Donating to IPPR will help us to produce cutting edge policy research and fight for progressive change across the UK. As an independent registered charity, we place a great value on personal contributions from individuals. If you are interested in donating, please donate here or contact us.
We carry out independent research across a whole range of policy areas, including the economy, work, skills, transport, democracy, the environment, education, energy, migration, healthcare, and many more.
As a charity, we depend on funders and sponsors of specific projects to support this work. If you are interested in supporting research in one of these areas, or would like to hear more about our research programmes, please contact us.
IPPR runs a full events programme, bringing together top politicians and policymakers, leading writers and academics, business figures and other expert thinkers. If you'd like to sponsor an event on a particular topic, or if you are interested in IPPR's party conference programme, please email Olivia Vaughan or contact us.
Become an investor
IPPR offers a range of investor packages for high value donors, with a variety of benefits available at different giving levels. We are seeking individuals who share our values, have a passion for change and an ambition for impact. We will work closely with you to understand your core policy interests, and determine a bespoke long-term partnership in return for your investment in IPPR. To discuss further please email IPPR's director Carys Roberts or contact us.
Join our partnership programme
IPPR's partnership programme is for organisations wishing to be at the forefront of policy formation and thought leadership.
Our partners gain a greater understanding of the challenges and opportunities in the key areas of public policy and have the chance to debate and discuss the bigger picture with some of the most important figures and brightest minds at our regular briefings, events and receptions.
- Westminster Pulse: a regular briefing session with our take on the latest political developments, key moments in the political calendar, and an early look at our latest research with presentations from our experts.
- Experts On Demand: regular access to our researchers to exchange ideas on policy.
- Private events: private partner-only dinners at party conferences with high level guest speakers.
- CEO insights: priority invitations to dinners with leading figures in public life. Annual lunch offer for you and your CEO with the Director of IPPR and one of our Trustees.
- Economy update: a monthly update analysing key developments in the UK economy.
- Annual Roundtable: we organise and deliver a dedicated roundtable event (for those partners that would find this useful), on a subject of your choice.
- Research Insights: a regular briefing document on our upcoming research programme, with privileged early insight into developing work.
- Priority events: priority invitations to all IPPR events.
Become an affiliate
IPPR is the UK’s leading progressive think tank and our affiliates help to support our progressive policy agenda. Affiliate donations allow us to be flexible, commenting on policy as it happens, and give us the freedom to research a variety of topics. Our work is made possible by your support. If you have any questions, or would like to become an affiliate, please email Holly Dickinson.