Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- to recognise a computer when a user visits the website
- to track users as they navigate the website
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- to administer the website
- to improve the security of the website.
We use Google Analytics Universal to analyse the use of our website. Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
Managing your cookie settings
Most browsers allow you to changing your settings and preferences for cookies. Use the links below to take a look at individual browser settings:
- Internet Explorer - our website only supports IE11 or above
- Safari (IOS)
- Windows phone
If you are using a browser we have not included above please refer to their website and support services.