Building back better: Prosperity and justice after Covid-19
IPPR is delighted to invite you to a webinar to launch the latest report from the IPPR Centre for Economic Justice.
This report kickstarts a new programme of work aiming to push for a more ambitious economic reform agenda in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, building on IPPR’s influential Commission on Economic Justice. The report looks at how the government can deliver structural economic reform to build back better from the pandemic, in particular in the areas of good work, regional inequality, wealth, and the role of business.
We are delighted to be welcoming Heather Boushey, member of the Council of Economic Advisors to President Joe Biden, as our keynote speaker, alongside other excellent contributors including:
- Frances O’Grady, General Secretary, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
- Martin McTague, National Vice Chair Policy and Advocacy, Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
- Stephanie Flanders, Senior Executive Editor for Economics at Bloomberg and Head of Bloomberg Economics
- George Dibb, Head of the IPPR Centre for Economic Justice
- Carys Roberts, Executive Director, IPPR
This event will take place on Wednesday 22nd September at 15.00-16.30 (BST) via Zoom (logistical details will be shared with attendees following registration).
We’d be delighted to have you join us. Please register for your place using the form below or click here.